Food Production Lead | $22/hr
Posted August 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday; 3:00pm
If you have supervisor experience in manufacturing or food production, then this position that offers competitive pay, great benefits, full-time hours, and lots of opportunities for growth may be perfect for you!
The nation's second-largest frozen seafood producer is looking to add a Production Lead to their team in Redmond in this temp-to-hire role!
This company has a friendly company culture and happy employees - many have worked there for more than 20 years!
They also offer optional overtime every week if you want to earn additional income!
Production Lead Job Duties:
- Following and enforcing the company's GMPs
- Supervising production & employees
- Ensuring that machines and production equipment are set up and running smoothly
- Reporting to the Production Supervisor and Warehouse Manager
You will be successful in this role if you love an active work environment!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
- PPE provided (face masks, disposable gloves, hairnet, lab coat)
- Stringent hand-washing requirements
- Daily sanitization of facility
- Bi-monthly deep clean of facility
Schedule: Monday - Friday: Start time at 3:00pm - with built-in weekly overtime!
Production Lead Requirements:
- Experience in a supervisory role in manufacturing or food production/food service (Shift Lead, Supervisor, Trainer, etc.)
- Ability to be on your feet continuously for 8+ hours
- Familiarity with working on a multi-lingual team preferred
Pay: $22/hr - with eligibility for a pay raise after 90 days!
- Great benefits upon permanent hire; medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k)
- Three-day weekend
- Optional weekly overtime for additional income!
- Paid orientation and training
- Great snack options in the break room, as well as a ping pong table!
- Growth potential within the company
Location: Redmond, WA
If you are interested in this Production Lead opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a staffing specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love working with people, and I love matching talented candidates with their perfect job. My favorite thing about my job is getting to help people, and making a positive impact in people’s lives!