Machine Operator | THC Friendly | Direct Hire | Growth Opportunity
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-TH 5am-3:30pm
Are you looking to begin a career in Manufacturing? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
A well-established manufacturing company is looking to add Machine Operators to their amazing foundry team located in Sultan. This is the perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable skills and begin a new career in the manufacturing industry with a fast-growing company. No prior experience is required!
The Machine Operator position is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that offers plenty of career development. Your growth is important to this company as they support and care for the success of each of their team members. This role will be in the Foundry, which is where everything begins in their manufacturing process!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
Operate various machines in the process of making metal parts
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Load and unload machines with materials
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
If you’re detail-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to learn, this role is perfect for you.
- Monday-Thursday: 5am-3:30 pm
Optional OT is available regularly!
Pay: $16-$20/hr - depending on experience.
Machine Operator requirements:
- 6+ months of work experience in any industry
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Benefits upon permanent hire include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401(k)Medical
- Mentorship program from leadership team
- Work-Life balance
- Hands-on paid training and orientation
- A safe workplace and so much more!
Location: Sultan, WA this position is not bus accessible, you will need reliable transportation.
If you are interested in this Machine Operator position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.