Receiving Lead | $20/hr | Swing Shift
Posted September 22, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Swing Shift/ 2:00pm-10:30pm
Are you experienced in Shipping and Receiving and looking to take the next step in your career, then this Receiving Lead opportunity may be the fit for you!
A large juice production company in Tempe is looking for a Receiving Lead to join their team. This company produces multiple products such as orange juice, lemonade and margarita mixes. The best part is that the facility always smells like fresh citrus!
It's a direct-hire position that offers the opportunity to lead and develop a team as well as offering long-term growth potential with a well-known production company.
In this Receiving Lead position you will be responsible for ensuring goods are received accurately, quickly and allocated to the production efficiently.
Receiving Lead Job Duties:
- Review documentation to create receiving priorities, work assignments and receiving methods to meet schedules and deadlines
- Oversees loading and unloading of trailers and makes sure all content is securely loaded/ unloaded
- Maintains yard, receiving and staging areas
- Assist in implementing and monitoring SOPs and GMPs
You will be successful in this role if you have exceptional planning and organizational skills as well as the initiative and leadership to manage a team
- Swing Shift: 2pm-10:30p
Receiving Lead Job Requirements:
- 1 years experience working in a Receiving or Inventory type position or food production
- Forklift experience
- Systems proficiency- Word, Excel, Manufacturing Software etc.
- Strong Attention to detail and communication skills
- Highschool Diploma/GED required- Associates degree in relatable field is a plus
Pay: $20+ DOE
Benefits upon hire:
- Holiday Pay
Location: Tempe (Southern & Priest)
If you are ready to take the next step forward in your career, than click "Apply Now" or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. What I love about being a Senior Recruiter is helping people find a job that best fits what they looking for. The best part of my job is bringing the right client and candidate together so they can both flourish! Giving people a chance to shine in a company they love is so satisfying!