Forklift Operator | Lumberyard | $18-$22/hr
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6AM - 4PM
If you have previous experience driving a forklift, then this job could be a great fit for you!
A lumber and buildings material manufacturer has a full-time, temporary-to-hire Forklift Operator on their growing team.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that offers competitive pay, a great schedule, excellent benefits, lots of opportunities for growth, and paid, on-the-job training.
Perfect for someone looking to grow their skills.
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate a sit-down forklift outside
- Stock/put away lumber
- Pull material for customer orders
- Band/consolidate material
- General warehouse clean-up
If you are reliable, hard-working, looking for a long-term opportunity, and value a family-oriented culture, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:00pm
- Must be flexible to work OT
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Experience working outside in different elements is required
- At least 6 months of experience driving a sit-down forklift
- Basic math skills and knowledge of lumber and construction
- Proven ability to work with a team
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Opportunity to make more once you are hired on directly
- Full benefits package once hired:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all day!
Location: Denver - Bus accessible
If you’re interested in this Forklift Operator opportunity please apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I am looking to find the right fit for both our candidates and clients. I thrive in opportunities where I can support individuals in securing work opportunities that allow them to flourish; both personally and professionally!