Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for your next long-term position? A company that manufactures and distributes a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and wastewater industries has a Direct Hire opening on their team for an Executive Assistant.
This position offers full time hours, excellent benefits, on the job training, and lots of opportunities for growth!
This company is focused on employee growth so you will get a chance to grow your career and gain valuable skills with a company that cares about your success!
Executive Assistant Job Duties:
- Responsible for property management and financial oversight on all personal assets, LLCs, and other entities of the CEO and President.
- Manage all aspects of office administration including contract negotiations, property management, and workflow efficiency.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative affairs of both the CEO and President’s offices.
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence prepared for the CEO or President.
- Prepare and distribute relevant materials to Board members in advance of Board of Directors’ Meetings and provide support as needed.
- Make and review all travel arrangements for the CEO, President, other executives, and customers, as needed.
- Process all incoming correspondence received in the offices of the CEO and President, prioritizing and determining its disposition.
1. Six + years of experience supporting an Executive Director, President/CEO, COO, or other similar senior-level executive
2. Ability to respond to and handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact, and diplomacy
3. Strong written and oral communication skills
4. Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
5. Strong attention to detail and personal scrutiny
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay: $68,000-85,000/year, depending on experience
- Profit sharing
- End of the year bonus
Here are a few things this facility offers! Free specialty coffee, free onsite gym, nap room, a large kitchen area with multiple refrigerators, freezers, and microwaves, ping pong tables, foosball tables, lockers, and showers. They truly value each employee and go above and beyond to illustrate that.
Location: Bothell, WA. This location is not bus-accessible.
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant position apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Hello! I am a Staffing Specialist for TERRA's Everett team. I love matching up our clients with the right candidates. I am committed to finding the right job for my candidates and it's so rewarding to watch them shine in their role!