Project Manager - Architectural Designer | Direct Hire | Growth Opportunities
Posted August 25, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
Is architectural design your passion? Are you looking for somewhere where your skills and creativity can flourish? An architectural firm in Stanwood is looking for a Project Manager with experience in design to join their team! This is a great opportunity for growth as the team is looking for a strong new member who wants long-term career development opportunities – if you have the skills and the passion they will make it their mission to get you where you want to go!
Creating one-of-a-kind homes for over two decades, this firm has established a reputation for high caliber, high integrity performance amongst their clients. Priding themselves on the actions they take to ensure a top-notch experience for every client, this firm prioritizes a familial environment for their team – and as a result, clients are made to feel like they are joining the family too! This full-time position has long-term, permanent potential for someone truly passionate and driven in the role.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Attend client and contractor meetings as well as onsite visits
- Manage the successful completion of projects
- Assist in resolving document conflicts and deficiencies
- Effectively use digital rendering platforms to prepare architectural drawings
- Use knowledge to constructively contribute to project development
- Positive and professional demeanor
- 4+ years of work experience in the AEC field
- Architectural Design degree or higher
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
Benefits - Upon permanent employment you will be eligible for:
- One on one mentorship and opportunities in all AXP category hours
- Sick time/PTO accrual
- Yearly Insurance Reimbursement Plan (up to $5,400/year)
Schedule Monday – Friday; 8am-5pm
Pay $70k+ yearly DOE
Location Stanwood, WA
If this Project Manager position sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.