Quality Control Lead | Direct Hire | $50-$60k DOE
Posted September 1, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 7a-3:30p
If you have at least 3 years of recent Quality Control experience in a leadership position, we want to hear from you!
A Pharmaceutical Research and Development lab is adding a Quality Control Lead to their growing team. This company focuses on manufacturing oral spray supplements such as energy boosting, and dietary and immune system support while focusing on sustainability and the highest grade ingredients.
In this Direct Hire role, you will lead the quality and science team through education, coaching and metric monitoring. You'll also assist the Quality Manager by investigating and documenting product quality details and issues.
Quality Control Lead Job Duties:
- Supervise Quality and Science Personnel
- Lead Blending and Mixing operations
- Assist with Research and Development processes
- Perform analytical testing
- Maintain overall Quality System and logging all required data
- Follow Compliance Requirements
Schedule: M-F (7a-3:30p) potential for overtime
Quality Control Lead Requirements:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or Biology
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical of food industry (leadership experience is a PLUS)
- Active knowledge of FDA regulations, cGMP compliances
- Knowledge of blending and mixing operations in a pharmaceutical/ food production environment
- Experience with Sanitation systems, QA lab equipment and microbiological testing methodologies.
- Ability to navigate through computer software for documentation
Salary: $50-60K based on experience
Benefits: comprehensive benefits package through the company
If you are eager to start a role as a Quality Control Lead, Apply Now Or call 480-739-9321 and ask for Jillian today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.