Electronic Assembler | Multiple Shifts | Paid-Training
Posted September 29, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri, Day and Swing Shift
If you enjoy fixing things and working with small parts, this Electronic Assembler position is the job you've been looking for!
In this full-time, temp to hire, position you will work with one of the nations leading product tracking companies building and taking apart small devices. These devices are used to track and monitor the temperature of goods during transportation.
You will have the opportunity to cross-train throughout the company and grow your career!
As an Assembler you will get to work in a friendly, family-oriented production environment where more than 20 languages are spoken, potlucks happen and employees are appreciated!
- Great training program
- Facility tour before you start
- Multiple opportunities for growth into higher paying positions
- Company that takes great care of their employees
- Configure, program and label electronic temperature trackers
- Package devices for shipment
- Count and record units
- Disassemble & reassemble returned equipment
- Perform quality control on refurbished equipment
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 2:00pm-10:30pm?
Pay: $19.00+/hr DOE
As an Assembler you will need:
- 1+ year experience using Microsoft Windows & Office
- You enjoy working with small parts
- Ability to lift and move 35 lbs
- You like to move around, stand and/or walk for 8+ hours
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- ESL Classes
If this Assembler role sounds like your next job or you'd like more details, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!