TIG Welder | Aerospace | $24/ Hour
Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
for a full-time manufacturing job that offers a convenient Monday – Friday
schedule, benefits, and paid on-the-job training?
This Welder position with a growing aerospace manufacturer could be a great fit for you!
You will be working for a family-owned business that supports a wide variety of industries, including Rocket Engines! How cool is that? Working with them you will play a part in the very first steps of getting people to space!
In addition to this, you will receive plenty of support on the job and will even receive cross-training throughout their facility so you can grow your skill set. They want to see you succeed.
A growing manufacturing company in Arlington is seeking experienced TIG Welder and Fabricators to join their team. This company Manufactures a wide variety of products for the aerospace, medical, and space industries. You will be working for a family-owned business that supports a wide variety of industries, including Rocket Engines! How cool is that? Working with them you will play a part in the very first steps of getting people to space!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers great benefits, stability, and a lot of potential for growth in welding and other departments!
You will be working with a stable, well-established company that truly appreciates its employees, where you will gain valuable experience and grow your skills.
Welder and Fabricator Job Duties:
- You will be working with a variety of materials including; steel, stainless, aluminum, or various alloys.
- Use different welding techniques on parts like MIG and TIG
- Set up and operate and perform maintenance on hand and power tools used to weld
- Quality checking parts before moving to different departments
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, eager to learn, and you work well on a team.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, OT is occasionally available.
Welder and Fabricator Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year of recent TIG welding experience is required.
- Experience in the metal fabrication or manufacturing field.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs.
- Ability to read work instructions and schematics.
Pay: $24/hour, Depending on Experience.
once hired by the employer:
Location: Arlington, WA (this location is NOT bus accessible)
- This is a position with a company that truly appreciates their employees
- Gain great experience and continue furthering your career in the manufacturing industry
- Find stability in a well-established company
If you are interested in hearing more about the Welder and Fabricator position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.