Temporary Shipping Associate | CBD Manufacturer | $18-$20/hr
Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Sun-Wed 6:30am-5pm
If you are looking to get your foot in the door of the CBD industry, this Shipping Associate opening could be the perfect position for you.
It's a full-time, temporary opportunity that offers a positive work environment, weekly pay, and the potential for permanent hire based on reliability and performance on-site! And it's a great opportunity to work with a growing CBD Manufacturer.
The best part? No long interview process, you can get started right away!
Shipping Associate Job Duties:
- Complete tasks using fine motor skills while maintaining high quality of output
- Execute and deliver results on shipping duties such as picking and packing
- Keep work areas clean, safe, and sanitary
- Work independently as well as in a team to support others
If you are self-motivated, hard-working, and have great problem-solving skills, this is the job for you!
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6:30am - 5:00pm
- Opportunity for overtime
Shipping Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend and move consistently for the length of a shift
- Previous warehouse or shipping experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- $18/hr. Monday-Wednesday
- $20/hr. on Sundays
Benefits if hired on permanently:
- Benefits upon permanent hire: Medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not Bus Accessible
If you are interested in this Shipping Associate job, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to connect with our team today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!