Aerospace Assembler | Soldering | Day And Swing Shifts
Posted September 27, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, Day and Swing Shift
If you enjoy working with your hands and know how to solder this Aerospace Assembler position could be the right opportunity for you!
This company is a major supplier of Aerospace parts all over the U.S. and they are looking to add full-time, temp-to-hire Aerospace Assembler to their close-knit team.
You will enjoy the family feel environment, consistent pay, and weekends off . They also offer overtime, a great way to make extra cash for the holidays!
If you enjoy working in your own space, and want a stable and consistent paycheck then this assembly position could be just that!
Aerospace Assembler Job Duties:
- Reading assembly instructions and blueprints
- Soldering small parts using fine gauge wire and microscopes.
- Manually Assembling small parts using hand tools, tweezers, and other small instruments.
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy working with your hands and have great attention to detail.
- Day Shift: 5:00am - 1:30pm
- Swing Shift: 1:30pm - 10:00pm
Aerospace Assembler Requirements:
- Soldering experience working with small parts (3 months+)
- Ability to read and follow assembly instructions
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Benefits Package
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401k Package
- Tuition Reimbursement
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Reliable transportation needed)
If you are interested in this Aerospace Assembler role, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Scottsdale Branch. I love the opportunity to create positive outcomes for candidates and clients every day. And my favorite part of my job is hearing from candidates I've worked with after they've had an amazing and rewarding day in their new role.