Mail Clerk | Entry-Level | Pick Your Shift
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts
Want choose between standing or sitting, days or nights, full or part time? This may be the perfect position for you!
A company located in the Carrollton area is looking for long term employees who are open to growth. Offers full-time hours, cross-training, great benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth!
This position is with a reputable Promotional Marketing company in Carrolton. They make work with small companies to manage mail and administrative paperwork. You will have a hand in sorting, machine operations, and data entry
This is an entry-level, temp-to-hire Mail Clerk position- NO experience is necessary! There will be regular training by managers, leads, and peers.
This is a great opportunity for you to build on your current skills and learn new ones while working for a company that offers amazing growth and career path opportunities!
Mail Clerk Job Duties:
- Load and run sorting machine for all batches
- Prep and package products to be sent to clients
- Scanning operations
- Light data entry/ Computer work
You will be successful in this role if you love to be active on the job and work well independently.
- Thursday - Monday: 7am-3:30pm
- Friday - Tuesday: 7am - 3:30pm
- Saturday - Wednesday: 7am-3:30pm
- Night Shift: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8pm to 6:30am (10 hour shifts - 4 day workweek)
- Payday is every Friday!
Mail Clerk Requirements:
- 6+ months of recent work experience
- Experience working with general computer software programs
- Ability to lift 30 lbs consistently required
- Ability to verify addresses and numbers
- Team events!
Location: Carrolton, TX, this position is bus accessible depending on location.
Interested in learning more about this Mail Clerk position? Apply now or call 469 947-6789 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Nisi De Swaan
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Irving team. I’m loving the fact that I’ve been learning new things every day since I started working with the company. My favorite part is helping others find the right job for them & being able to make a positive impact in their life.