Stand Up Forklift Operator | Cold Storage | Day And Night Shift
Posted September 28, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4-day work week, Day & Night Shifts Available
Do you have a year of experience operating forklifts like Stand Up Forklifts, Reach, or Lift Trucks? Are you okay with working in a cold storage setting? If so, this is a fantastic chance to join a well-established company and boost your career.
A food production company is looking to hire Stand Up Forklift Operators with ERP software experience. They make top-notch soups, chowders, and ready-made meal kits for restaurants and stores across the U.S.
This job starts as temporary but can turn into a permanent position with benefits. You'll work just four days a week, giving you three-day weekends! Openings are available on both the day and night shifts.
They have great job perks like a pre-paid Orca card, which you can use daily because their location is bus accessible. They also have company potlucks, holiday parties throughout the year, and host a carnival every summer!
Stand-Up Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate stand-up Reach Truck forklift to pull product
- Unloading and loading trucks
- Practice safe forklift operating procedures
4-Day Work Week Schedules:
- Day Shift Options:
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6am - 6pm
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6am - 6pm
- Night Shift Options:
- Sunday - Wednesday, 6pm - 6am
- Wednesday - Saturday, 6pm - 6am
Pay: You will receive a $1 pay raise upon permanent hire!
- Day Shift: $21.00 per hour
- Night Shift: $22.00 per hour
Stand-Up Forklift Operator Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of previous experience operating a Stand Up Forklift, Reach or Lift Truck forklift.
- At least 6 months of previous experience using ERP software.
- Able to work in a cold storage environment.
- Able to stand throughout shift.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs when needed.
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Pre-paid Orca card commuter benefit
- For temp-to-hire employees, too!
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time (Separated from PTO benefit)
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA
- Public transportation accessible!
Apply online today for this Stand Up Forklift Operator position or call us to learn more: 206-453-2852.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA and all of the staff I have encountered are wonderful! They are always friendly and have always managed to find jobs that are good matches for me.