Call Center Customer Service Agent | $21/hr
Posted August 31, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday
If you have at least one year of recent office experience then you may be perfect for this Call Center Customer Service Agent position that offers competitive pay at $21/hr, great benefits, a great schedule, and lots of opportunities for growth!
A company that provides legal administration services to leading businesses has full-time, temp-to-hire openings on their team for a Call Center Customer Service Agent.
No previous call center experience required! You will receive paid on-the-job training.
You will be a part of a company that wants to see you be successful and where you will play a big part in helping the hundreds of millions of people impacted by class action cases!
Call Center Customer Service Agent Job Duties:
- Answer and respond to inbound phone calls and email communications
- Provide information about legal case settlement details, payment notifications, and more
- Follow "scripts" in order to answer questions
- Data entry and document call details
People who are passionate about customer service, have strong phone and computer skills and a desire to learn will do well in this role!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Call Center Customer Service Agent Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-year recent experience working in an office setting with computers and databases
- Experience in a call-based customer service role
- Good grammar, spoken and written
- Speedy and accurate data entry
Pay: $21/hr with lots of potential for growth! ($21.50/hr if you're fluent in Spanish)
- You will be paid weekly - every Friday is pay day!
Benefits Upon Hire by Employer:
- Health insurance benefits
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
Location: Seattle (Easily accessible by bus. Several bus lines actually stop right outside the front door!)
If you are interested in this Call Center Customer Service Agent position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Seattle TERRA team. I love to help both candidates and clients find the right fit. The best part of this job is getting to meet and learn from people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. Every day brings something new!