Logistics Administrator | $20-$23/hr | Direct-Hire
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If you have at least 2 years of customer service experience and one year of administrative experience, this position may be the right fit for you!
A nationwide logistics company is growing and adding a Logistics Administrator to their team. It's a full-time, direct-hire role that comes with incredible benefits and a lot of opportunities for career growth, as they love to promote from within.
The ideal candidate is dedicated to delivering excellent customer service and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
Logistics Administrator Job Duties:
- Account management : 100% customer service, 85% email, 15% phone service
- Following up with all vendors and customers to ensure shipments arrive on time
- Administrative duties including: filing, scanning, faxing, organizing and ensuring all customer documents are kept confidential
- Able to respond to all customer inquiries/questions with a sense of urgency and professionalism
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Logistics Administrator Requirements:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 1 year of office administration
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in microsoft office software
Direct hire opportunity with a growing logistics business that promotes from within!
- 401K match up to 12%!
- Opportunity for overtime
Location: Grapevine, TX
If this Logistics Administrator position sounds like a fit, apply now or call 469-647-3555 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Irving team. I’m excited to create new business in the Texas market and help people in the community find new opportunities where they can thrive! The best part of my job is finding new clients and creating a plan to help them make their day-to-day business more efficient. I also love helping people find opportunities where they can learn and grow!