Bindery Associate | Growth Opportunities
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am - 2:30pm
One of the premier pacific northwest printing companies has a Bindery Associate opening on their team!
This company specializes in print and digital communication programs for fortune 500 companies. They provide a lot of training opportunities from their experienced Bindery team if your'e interested in a long-term career.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire role that comes with paid training, growth opportunities, a consistent schedule and weekly paycheck!
Bindery Associate Duties:
- To assist the Bindery Operator with loading and unloading of the paper materials into the bindery machine by hand.
- Stack, Collate, and Organize finished materials to be prepared for shipping.
- Monitor machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Ensure job tickets accurately match customer’s requirements
- Maintain neat and tidy work area.
Bindery Associate Requirements
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs consistently throughout shift
- Ability to problem solve and attention to detail
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Print Production or Manufacturing background preferred
- Medical, Dental, 401K
- Paid training
- Weekly pay
- Promotion opportunities
Location: Renton, WA
Want to learn more about this Bindery Associate position? Apply now or call 253-353-7700 we look forward to speaking with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.