Entry-Level General Labor | Swing Shift
Posted February 2, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, 3:00pm - 1:30am
Looking for an entry-level job that doesn't require any previous work experience?
A recycling and disposal management company is hiring multiple General Laborers. A desire to learn is all you need.
This is a temporary-to-hire job that offers a consistent Monday-Thursday schedule on the Swing Shift, weekly pay, and benefits upon permanent hire.
It's a great opportunity to gain work experience and be part of a company that takes care of its employees and embraces culture and diversity in the workplace.
General Laborer Job Duties include:
- Occasional lifting up to 50lbs
- Lifting and moving materials
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Digging and filling holes
- Extra eye protection required & provided
- Gloves provided
- Steel toed boots required
- Practicing 6 Feet Social Distancing Throughout Facility
General Laborer Requirements:
- Steel-toed boots (Available for purchase in the Terra Staffing Group office)
- Reliable transportation (not bus accessible)
- 3:00pm - 1:30am, Monday thru Thursday
Benefits upon permanent hire by employer:
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Port of Tacoma, not bus accessible
Apply online to this Entry-Level General Labor position today! Or feel free to apply by texting or calling 253-353-7000. We look forward to speaking with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Onsite Supervisor for TERRA’s Tacoma team. I believe the right job can change a person’s life. I love connecting local people and a thriving business with new opportunities to shine! My favorite part of my job is giving people a chance to change their lives for the better and helping them create their success story.