Production Machine Operator | Overtime | Benefits
Posted September 27, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM with Overtime!
Work in Everett with a company offering growth potential! Do you enjoy working hard and being rewarded for it? A local building materials company is seeking skilled full-time, temp-to-hire employees who enjoy producing quality products. This company produces interior and exterior doors for the 4 largest contractors in the region! They provide excellent customer service and delivery to each of them and build beautiful wood materials.
If you have hands-on woodworking experience, great! Or you can learn a skilled trade and build these high quality products like custom doors and railings in commercial and residential buildings. In addition to benefits, they offer a sign-on bonus!
Perfect for someone who wants to work in a hands-on learning environment where they have the opportunity to develop skills and grow quickly!
Production Machine Operator Job
- Use saws, power tools and sanders to prep materials
- Measuring and cutting accurately
- Picking and pulling orders
- Various assembly work
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job and working on a close-knit team.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm then OT! Most days will be until 4:30 PM
Production Machine Operator Requirements:
- 1 year of experience working in a physical hands-on job
- Ability to lift 75lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to read a ruler
Pay: $20-$22/hour DOE - Also offering a $1000 signing-on bonus upon hire!
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO (to be earned 1 every 4 months / after a year= 8 days /after 2 yrs =13 days / 10 yrs = 18 days)
- Paid holidays
- Pre-tax 401K program
- Short term disability
- $50,000 life insurance policy for all employees
- Monthly employee appreciation luncheon
- Drawing to be entered for a monthly giveaway - Birthday celebrations, and a $10 gift card for all employees
- Fun around holidays, including Easter, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, and more! -
- Safety incentive program. After 100 days of no accidents, employees celebrate with a party!
Why Apply? - All the Benefits Above!
- Gain experience with a growing company
- Build a career
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Staff that truly values each employee
- Get paid weekly (Payday is every Friday)
- OT Available
Location: Everett, WA (on the bus line)
If you are interested in this Production Machine Operator role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.