Technical Office Manager
Posted September 16, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Exciting fully remote Technical Office Manager opportunity with a well-established non-profit changing life in the health care industry.
This company is revolutionizing the future of in-home care, and are looking for a Technical Office Manager to join its smart, collaborative and caring team. The goal will be to ensure the effectiveness of IT organization’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Information Technology Systems, the Manager of the Technology Office will be responsible for working with the leadership team managing related budgets/financials, contracts, policy and procedure and assist with recruiting of resources.
Technical Office Manager Job Description:
- Under the supervision of the Senior Director, oversee the business of providing technology to the organization
- Assist and communicate with IT leadership in budget management and reporting, contract reviews
- Assist the Senior Director to review, design and execute on improvements to org structure
- Improve current processes and coordinate IT organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Assist with new IT hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve new employee concerns
- Build and develop relationships with all employees
Technical Office Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in a business-related leadership role;
- 3 years proven experience organizing and directing multiple projects and functions
- Strong experience with budgeting and finance management and reporting
- Demonstrable experience with contract management
- Amazing benefits package including 401k
- 30+ Days of PTO
- Schedule Flexibility
- Inclusive Environment
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay: $100K+ DOE
Location: Remote (Must live in OR, WA, CA, CO, FL, TN, AZ, or VA)
If you are interested in learning more about this Technical Office Manager position, apply now or call us at 425-374-1819 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.