Warehouse Order Puller | Entry-Level
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Are you looking to get into a Warehouse Order Puller role with an entry level position? This family-owned Warehouse Order Puller role is the perfect opportunity for you to learn and grow.
You would be working for a plumbing supply distribution company and they have been voted one of the best companies to work for in Oregon.
They offer great benefits upon permanent hire, opportunities to cross train, weekly pay.
- This company offers paid training,
- $1,500 signing bonus upon conversion
Warehouse Order Puller Job Duties:
- Picking orders with an RF scanner
- Staging orders for pick up
- Paid forklift certification/training
- Lift up to 50 lbs
Warehouse Order Puller Requirements:
- Able to pass a UA drug screen
- Follow written and verbal instructions
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Pay: $19.00-20.00/hr based on experience
Benefits for the Warehouse Order Puller position upon conversion:
- $1,500 signing bonus upon conversion (2 months). Split in half between first paycheck and after 6 months.
- After conversion eligible for monthly profit-sharing bonus added to your paycheck – usually about $350/month
- TERRA Benefits
- Get paid every Friday
- Overtime Available
Location: Tigard - right off 72nd Ave.
If this Wearhouse Order Puller sounds like it could be a good fit for you, call us and we will take care of the rest 503-946-3874Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I pride myself on my strong ethics and honest values. I believe that everyone deserves to be happy and productive in the work place, which than allows for a happy and healthy life. Together we can make anything possible!