Senior Project Manager | Social Enterprise
Posted September 22, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 8:00AM- 5:00PM
Are you an experienced Project Manager who is excited by the idea of working for a company who is helping hundreds of thousands of people across the country?
Fully remote opportunity must reside in (AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, TN, VA, WA). Offering top notch benefits 100% medical and dental coverage for the entire family as well as 46 days of PTO in the first year.
This Non-Profit is passionate about revolutionizing the future of in-home care, and looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Training Portfolio team.
In the role of Senior Project Manager, you will work in collaboration with other Project Managers to be responsible and accountable for the project management of complex, large-scale, cross-functional projects to meet strategic business and organizational objectives.
Reporting to the Manager of the Office of Project and Portfolio Management, the Senior Project Manager will play a key role in our organization’s growth of products and services focused on our mission to develop and enable the Home Care Aide profession.
Sr. Project Manager Responsibilities
- Track projects and provide visibility to cost, schedule and performance
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues, facilitate team and project communications
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and recommend modifications to enhance effectiveness
- Teach and mentor others in the required discipline and competencies of program and project management while helping instill a culture of project management
- Exhibit flexibility in right-sizing project management methodology and approach
Sr. Project Manager Desired Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in business-related project management;
- 2 years of experience working in a project environment, leading cross functional and/or complex programs
- Experience leading training delivery projects from curriculum development to implementation
- Fluency in standard program and project management tools (Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, Smartsheet, Visio);
Location: Remote position – Must reside in (AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, TN, VA, WA)
Pay: $90K (+DOE)
- Medical – Medical premiums are 100% paid for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Dental – Dental premiums are 100% paid for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Cell Phone Stipend
- 18 Vacation Days
- 15 Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Personal Days
- 2 Volunteer Days
If you would like to hear more about this position, apply today! Or call 425-374-1819 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.