Focus Group Participant 10/13
Posted September 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, 8:30am - 12:30pm, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
* To be eligible for this focus group, you must meet the requirements to be a King County jury member*
Have an interest in the legal industry? Here's an opportunity to get paid and learn about the legal process at the same time!
We're looking for civic-minded citizens to work as Focus Group Participants in a Mock Jury via Zoom meeting!
A local legal consulting firm will be hosting a 4-hour Zoom meeting, presenting details of a case they are preparing to take to trial in a King County Court.
They'll be looking for insights and reactions from the focus group participants to help them fine-tune their case.
Focus Group Participants will:
- Hear details about a court case the firm is preparing for
- Offer opinions and impressions based on the case information
- Engage in courteous discussion with other participants and ask questions
- Share recommendations of a case outcome if you were on the real jury
Focus Group Participant Qualifications:
- Meet requirements to be a King County jury member
- Experience participating in Zoom meetings
- Access to a computer or tablet equipped with video camera and microphone
- Reliable high-speed internet connection
Work schedule: Two session times available, participation limited to one session per person:
Thursday, 10/13, 8:30am - 12:30pm
Thursday 10/13, 1pm - 5pm
Location: Focus Group participants will join the Zoom meeting from the comfort and safety of their own home!
If you're intrigued and interested in working as a Focus Group Participant, please apply today! Or call 206-405-3300 to learn more. Ask for Benji or Emma.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Account Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!