Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted September 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Are you an experienced Marketing Specialist looking to join a stable and growing team? If so, we have a full-time, permanent opportunity that provides job stability, competitive pay, and great benefits!
A local Land Development company is hiring a Marketing Specialist to add to their Bothell location team! In this opportunity you will get to work with one of America's premier builders. You will get to learn new skills with their on the job specialized training in the world of real estate and construction.
Marketing Specialist Duties:
- Manage weekly sales and marketing projects including updating price sheets and sales releases, coordinating e-blasts, and updating the website.
- Provide feedback and analysis to Marketing and division management on their social media online content and email marketing initiatives.
- Write and review web-based marketing content to ensure correct grammar and accurate information.
- Assist Sales and marketing with special projects.
- Develop SEO-friendly content for the company website.
You will be successful in this Marketing role if you are a motivated self-starter, who has an eye for detail and an ability to meet deadlines and accomplish goals!
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Experience with social media platforms in a corporate setting
- 1+ years experience in a related role
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Proficient in Adobe suite HTML, CSS, Google and Social Media Analytics,
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, web analytics and social media
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Salary: $50-70k depending on experience, plus an annual bonus!
- Bonus structure up to $8,000 annually, paid out quarterly
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan + generous company match after 6 months of employment
- Mon-Fri schedule – No weekends!
- Opportunity to grow in a career within the company that loves to promote from within!
Location: Bothell, WA
If you are interested in this Marketing Specialist role hiring immediately, APPLY today or call Tasha at 206-453-2852!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!