Maintenance Technician | Crane Manufacturer | $30-$35/hr
Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 7:00am - 4:30pm
Are you looking for an opportunity to get out of the warehouse and utilize your maintenance skills? This direct-hire Maintenance Technician could be the job for you!
A company that manufactures cranes has an immediate opening on their team. They serve a variety of industries including aerospace, mining, agriculture and power supply.
There is a lot of autonomy in this role, they offer great benefits (health benefits and a gas card to cover travel!), and long-term career opportunities.
As a Maintenance Technician with this company, you'll develop a niche and desirable skill set while working in exciting high-profile environments.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer to complete onsite inspections and repairs
- Maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Ability to use both hand tools and power tools effectively
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Ability to drive and operate a company vehicle (clean MVR)
- 2-3 years of previous industrial or mechanical maintenance experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- $30-$35/hr. DOE
- Benefits available from day one of
- Health / Dental / Vision insurance
- PTO / Sick time
- Bonus incentive program
- You won't be stuck at a desk all day-- you get to be active and moving around
- Gas card provided and travel expenses covered
- Independent work with a close-knit team
Location: Broomfield, Colorado – Not Bus AccessibleIf you are interested in this Maintenance Technician position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!