PCC Manufacturing Jobs | Entry Level | All Shifts
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift, Swing Shift, Night Shift
A local manufacturer making a global impact, Precision Castparts Corp (PCC), is partnering with TERRA to grow various manufacturing departments across multiple shifts at their Clackamas location.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire and entry-level roles.
That’s right, no previous experience needed! You’ll get paid, on-the-job training!
Not only is this a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with a manufacturing leader, you’ll have the chance to work in a large, modern and innovative facility—and you’ll be working for an employer that really invests in their employees and offers great perks and benefits.
As a matter of fact, many current supervisors at PCC started in an entry-level role, so there is lots of room for growth!
Current openings include:
- Material Handlers
- Perfect for someone with order picking experience looking to transition from a warehouse role into a more skilled opportunity.
- Shop Helpers
- Great fit for those who love variety in their day and want to learn a little of everything -- and try jobs on for size.
- Machine Operators
- This role is right for mechanically-inclined individuals who want to hone a specific skillset.
- Foundry Workers
- For those who love being active on the job or have some previous construction experience, but want to transition into a manufacturing role.
- Day Shift:
- Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 1:30pm
- Swing Shifts:
- Monday - Friday, 1:30pm - 9:30pm
- Monday - Friday, 2:30pm - 10:30pm
- Night Shift:
- Monday - Friday, 10:30pm - 6:00am
Pay: $22.00 an hour
What PCC has to offer:
- Opportunity to earn quarterly team bonuses
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K contribution
- Lots of growth opportunities – a majority of supervisors started in an entry-level role!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Raises 2x a year, based on performance
- Work for a local company making a global impact!
Location: Clackamas, OR
- Not bus accessible
Interested in a manufacturing role at PCC? Apply online or call 503-946-3874 to discuss which role may be right for you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Clackamas team. I love supporting my team with helping find the right fit for both candidates and clients. It's so rewarding to be a part of all the success stories being created.