Maintenance Technician | $33.50 Per Hour |
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday Day & Swing
One of the PNW’s largest suppliers is looking to add a Maintenance Technician with at least one year of industrial maintenance experience to its team!
This is a great chance to use your previous skills to start a new career with a company who truly values their employees. Working for this company you will have lots of opportunities for career growth.
In this full-time, direct hire role you will have the chance to join a union that offers job stability and regular wage increases.
Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Inspect, service, repair, and construct plant processing equipment, including structures, utilities, loaders, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, and pressure vessel throughout the plant.
- Utilizes welding and fabrication tools to alter, repair and fabricate processing equipment.
- Manage inventory of serviceable parted required to maintain equipment.
- Perform the Preventative Maintenance Program established by the Company
- Document and report maintenance work performed and advise of future requirements in a timely manner.
Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM-2:30 PM
Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Pay: $33.50 per hour
This Maintenance Technician position offers:
- Growth and promotion path
- Annual production bonus program
- An opportunity to join a union
- Comprehensive benefits with 3 different medical plans to choose from
- Company paid pension plan and life insurance policy
- Company paid dental and vision coverage
- 9 paid holidays each year
Maintenance Technician requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of industrial maintenance experience
- Experience in hydraulics, electrical, pumps, valves, welding
- Experience in fabrication and welding of various metals (including pipe welding)
- Ability to read schematics and electrical drawings
- Basic mechanical knowledge in the wood industry preferred
Location: Port of Tacoma
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician opportunity apply now or call 253-568-8545 to connect with a recruiter right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.