Controller | Direct Hire | Up To $120K
Posted September 23, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
A growing HVAC company with locations in Longview and Vancouver,
WA is looking to add an experienced Controller to their team!
This company provides heating, air conditioning, and energy solutions to the Vancouver, WA, Longview, WA & Portland, OR area and is expanding. They have been in business for over 70 years and is continuously looking to take their facilities to the next level.
This is a direct-hire, full-time position with a competitive benefits package, family-friendly culture, and great work-life balance.
Controller Job Duties:
- Oversee an accounting team of 3-5 employees and manage rapport and growth.
- ?Responsible for budget preparation and forecasting, working with auditors and external stakeholders, and identifying efficiencies and improvements in operations.
- Maintain compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Coordinate on-time weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual taxes, payroll, and government required filings.
You will be successful if you’re an effective leader and enjoy working as a team.
Schedule: Day shift.
- 3+ years of experience in a Controller role with knowledge and understanding of accounting systems and functions.
- GAAP Accounting experience is needed - Experience working in a construction or service industry.
- Experience overseeing and leading a small team.
- Experience using accounting software.
Pay: $90- $120K, depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with match
Location: Longview, WA- need to be open to assisting at their other locations in the area.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.