Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
A leading manufacturing company that supports the semiconductor industry is looking to add a Quality Inspector to their team.
This full-time, temp-to-hire position offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, paid training and lots of opportunities for growth. They love to promote within!
You will be working for a leading company in the design and manufacturing of semiconductor parts that are used all over the world!
If you're looking to work for a company that truly values their employees on a professional and personal level then this is the perfect role for you!
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Verify parts for customer orders through review of blueprints and tolerance expectations
- Use of measuring tools such as tape measure, micrometer and calipers
- Approve or reject product based on inspection results
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay: $21-$23/hr, depending on experience
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months experience with measuring and hand tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire:
- 3 levels of
medical coverage, including a Kaiser Plan and a $0 cost plan
- 401(k) with match
- College Savings Program
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- PTO and Paid Sick time
- 3 levels of medical coverage, including a Kaiser Plan and a $0 cost plan
- Weekly Pay
- Hands on training and development
Location: Tualatin, OR (not public transit accessible)
If you are interested in this Quality Inspector position, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.