Machine Operator | Swing And Weekend Shifts
Posted September 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Compressed Swing and Weekend
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your manufacturing skills as a Machine Operator with paid hands on training.
Their company offers a laid-back atmosphere. No micromanaging and you can listen to music while you work.
This local manufacturing company supports the semiconductor industry, providing stable long-term careers and endless growth potential.
Compressed schedules offer consistent 3-4 days off every week!
- Day: Monday-Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
Swing: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am
Weekend: Friday-Sunday 5am-5:30pm
As a Machine Operator, you will be:
- Working with a variety of machines including lapping, polishing and saw machines
- Inspecting your work for any quality defects
- Cross training on different machinery to support production needs
- Working with a variety of materials including glass and ceramics
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to lift to to 35 pounds
- Prior Machine Operation / Manufacturing experience
- Comfortable working with your hands
- Comfortable using a calculator for basic math
- Opportunities to cross train in different departments and grow your skill set
- Weekly pay - get paid every Friday
- Relaxed work environment and work life balance
- Benefits package upon conversion
Pay: $19-22 DOE
Location: Beaverton, OR - Not public transit accessible due to schedule
If this Machine Operator role sounds like a fit for you,
apply now or call 503-946-3874 to hear more details right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love that I have the opportunity everyday to connect incredible people with opportunities that are right for them!