Clean Room Assembly Supervisor | 50-60k Per Year
Posted September 14, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Thursday, 7am-5:30pm
If you have assembly experience and lead experience and are looking for an entry into management this supervisor position may be up your alley.
A local manufacturer of ball bearings for the aerospace and robotics industries is looking for an Clean Room Supervisor to join their team.
This position is full-time, permanent position and offers a great Monday - Thursday Day Shift schedule.
And the best part? You'll receive paid on-the-job training and advancement opportunities where you'll learn about the assembly process and build your skill set.
Perfect for someone eager to advance and has an eye for detail.
Cleanroom Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Load balls and take internal clearance measurement
- Perform basic math including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- Make sure team is hitting KPI's
- Manage a team of 10 to hit production goals
- Understanding of how to motivate and inspire a team
Cleanroom Supervisor Requirements:
- 1+ years of assembly experience
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- 1+ years Lead or Supervisor experience
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday: 6-8am start time - 8 hour day.
Location: Preston, WA (just past Issaquah)
If you're interested in this Supervisor role, apply today! Or call Tasha at 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!