Posted September 14, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 8:00AM- 5:00PM
A ground breaking non-profit is looking for a New Curriculum Instructional Designer to join the growing Training Development Team.
This brands mission is to improve the skills, health and stability of the caregiver workforce through innovation and high-quality benefits and programs.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for new curriculum instructional design, learning science, and educational technology to create online, instructor-led, and blended learning experiences.
Reporting to the Manager of New Curriculum Development, the Instructional Designer is responsible for designing engaging, high value learning experiences that make a measurable difference in the lives of home care aides and the clients they support.
As an Instructional Designer You Will:
- Design and develop for online, blended, mobile, video, and in-person learning needs
- Create course design documents, storyboards, voiceover and video scripts, facilitator guides learner guides, presentation materials
- Conduct courseware quality assurance reviews to ensure full functionality and completion in learning management systems; trouble-shoot any issues
- Develop standards and expectations for facilitators and mentors for train-the-trainer materials onboarding experiences, and resource repositories
- Ensure consistent brand voice across learning experiences
- Work with learning experience team members to ensure designs meet learner needs and support success metrics
- Research and stay current in trends and best practices in educational technology, adult education, blended learning, and online learning
- Perform other duties commensurate with the level of this position, as assigned
Instructional Designer Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience designing learning experiences for adults
- Experience working in learning management systems such as Moodle
- Demonstrated experience working in Articulate Rise or a similar eLearning development tool
- Demonstrated experience in storyboarding
- Demonstrated experience using ADDIE and/or agile models
- Experience trouble-shooting online courseware
Location: Remote position – Must reside in (AZ, CA, CO, FL, OR, TN, VA, WA)
Pay: $70K (+DOE)
- Medical – Medical premiums are 100% paid for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Dental – Dental premiums are 100% paid for you, your spouse, and your dependents
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Cell Phone Stipend
- 18 Vacation Days
- 15 Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Personal Days
- 2 Volunteer Days
If you would like to hear more about this Instructional Designer opportunity, apply today! Or call 425-374-1819 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.