Senior Buyer | Direct Hire | Aerospace
Posted February 15, 2023
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
An Aerospace and Electronics company known globally for being a true industry leader with their cutting-edge innovation and their employee centric values is looking to add a fulltime, permanent Senior Buyer to their team!
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Buyer with previous experience in Aerospace, Electronics, or other manufacturing settings looking for a new challenge.
It is a great time to join their growing team as they expand and work on some exciting new projects! This position involves working on a supportive team, and offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development.
Senior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Perform material requirements planning through high interaction/coordination with manufacturing personnel and external suppliers to support the value stream
- Communicate priorities and schedule changes to outside processing suppliers daily to support changes in production requirements
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with suppliers and communicate common supplier problems with leadership, procurement specialists, and other buyers
- Improve supplier fill rates, quality, and lead times to fit product mix and needs
- Resolve invoice discrepancies on a timely basis
- Manage supplier quality through the non-conforming report (NCR) process; minimize production impact by ensuring discrepant materials are addressed with manufacturing engineering, procurement quality, supervisors, and suppliers
- Monday – Friday, day shift
Senior Buyer Qualifications:
- 5-8+ years buying / procurement experience in a manufacturing setting
- MRP, Kanban, and Min/Max experience
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a team environment
- Experience with continuous improvement
Compensation: $92,000 - $110,000 DOE
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks)
- 401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you would like to hear more about Senior Buyer opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.