Sales Administrative Assistant | $22-$24/hr
Golden , CO
Posted May 5, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30 - 4:30 pm
Great Sales Administrative Assistant opportunity with a well-known manufacturer!
They produce and sell knives as well as knife sharpeners, and they're looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant to join their close-knit, growing team!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a supportive company that offers a laid-back environment, career growth potential, and work-life balance.
Sales Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Manage and maintain a detailed schedule of meetings and appointments
- Assist in inventory - utilizing Microsoft Suite and Smart Sheet
- Ensuring the highest level of care with customers and understanding in all situations
- Communicate with the team
Sales Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 2-3 years of previous administrative sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Oracle/NetSuite (general ERP experience a plus), Smart Sheets and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) highly preferred.
Pay: $22.00- $24.00 DOE
Benefits as a Temporary employee:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
Identity Theft Protection
401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Gym Membership Discount
6 Paid Holidays
Benefits once converted:
- Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Ten (10) Annual Paid Holidays
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Employee appreciation events - company picnics, holiday parties, etc.
Location: Golden, Colorado
If you are interested in learning more about this Sales Administrative Assistant position, apply now or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I tried to find placement at 4 other agencies and TERRA was the only one to call back and have some helpful suggestions.