IT Packaging Associate
Posted September 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
you have six months of packaging experience and are looking for full-time hours and weekly pay, we have
a IT Packaging Associate role that could be a great fit for you!
One of Seattle’s largest and fastest growing employers is looking to hire IT Packaging Associates to support their increased demands.
This is a long-term, temp-to-hire opportunity.
IT Packaging Associate Job Duties:
- Cleaning and testing IT equipment
- Picking orders for IT equipment going out to employees
- Preparing return boxes with shipping labels
- Assisting with shipping and receiving duties
You’ll be successful in this role if you are self-motivated, have a high attention to detail, and can follow written and verbal instructions.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7am - 3:30pm
Reasons to consider this IT Packaging Associate role:
- Calm, friendly, no-drama work environment
- Weekly pay – get paid every Friday
- Mon-Fri schedule – No weekends
- Opportunity to grow your skills and build your resume
- Your chance to work with a top Seattle employer
IT Packaging Associate Qualifications:
- 6 months of packaging/fulfillment or assembly experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow spoken directions and read written instruction
Location: Renton – easy bus access and free parking.
If you're excited about this IT Packaging Associate opportunity working with a meaningful company, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Hello! I'm a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Seattle team. I have a passion for helping people find opportunities, and I love having the chance to connect clients and candidates together. However, the best part of my job is getting to speak with such a wonderful variety of people every single day!