Call Center Representative | $20/hr. | Great Benefits
Posted September 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8am-6pm
If you are looking for a great administrative opportunity where you can learn valuable customer service skills, this could be the job for you!
A credit union that has been servicing the community for the last five decades is adding a Call Center Representative to their team! This is a great company that shows their employees how much they're valued.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire opportunity that offers excellent benefits including four weeks of PTO, 11 paid holidays as well as PTO dedicated to community service.
And the company also offers opportunities for growth if you're interested in a long-term career.
Call Center Representative Job Duties:
- Engage with members over the phone and provide and deliver exceptional customer service to build relationships
- Educate members on products and services
- Handle members personal information confidentially
- Complete and maintain reports and files efficiently and accurately
- Handle and resolve a variety of member interactions
Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service, sales, or banking
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused environment
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple software’s and systems
You will be successful in this role if you reliable, have a customer orientated and positive approach, and are open to feedback with the willingness to apply it.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 6:30pm (Start times may vary)
- $0.75 additional per hour for bilingual candidates
- Performance based incentives - earn upwards of an extra $800 a month through offering products and services!
Benefits package upon conversion:
- Health Insurance
- 4 weeks PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, and 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the company
- Broomfield, Colorado – Bus Accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Call Center Representative opportunity please apply online now, or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. In this position, I am looking to find the right fit for both our candidates and clients. I thrive in opportunities where I can support individuals in securing work opportunities that allow them to flourish; both personally and professionally!