Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day and Swing Schedules
Direct Hire opportunity for an experienced supervisor looking to take their career in manufacturing to the next step.
A global leader in the design, engineering and production of world-class semiconductor materials is looking to hire a Manufacturing Supervisor.
This position offers competitive pay, advancement opportunities and the chance to work with a leadership team that supports their employees and treats them like family.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the production process by leading your team toward success and exceeding goals. You'll also have the opportunity to help develop manufacturing processes and trainings.
Manufacturing Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage production workload to meet deadlines
- Oversee a team of 15-20 employees; includes hiring, training and development
- Participate in internal and customer meetings
- Assist with customer escalations
Manufacturing Supervisor Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years in a supervisory role
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Proficient in MS Office and MRP systems
Compensation: $80k-90k salary DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package eligible from day 1
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with 4% match
- PTO, tuition reimbursement and life insurance
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Working with an experienced and supportive team
- Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
- Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-2:30am (Must be able to train on a day or mid shift for approximately 6 months)
Location: Tualatin, OR
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Supervisor opportunity, call 503-290-0039 and ask for Melissa. We look forward to speaking with you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.