Entry-Level Kitchen Associate | $19/hr | Temporary
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm
Awesome temporary job with a company that that makes award-winning, fair trade chocolate!
They're hiring full-time Entry-Level Kitchen Associates to assist their kitchen team.
The position offers a stable schedule, a weekly paycheck and it's a great opportunity to develop your skills.
Entry-Level Kitchen Associate Job Duties:
- Washing dishes and sanitize production lines
- Empty large trash bins and assist in cleaning of kitchen
- Building boxes to package chocolate bars into
- Package chocolate bars
You will be successful in this role if you have strong attention to detail and are eager to learn!
Monday- Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Entry-Level Kitchen Associate Requirements:
- Comfortable lifting and moving up to 50lbs continuously
- Working in hot and cool environments (up to 85 degrees during summer, as low as 60 degrees in the winter)
- Strong attention to detail to work in an active environment
- Experience in the food industry preferred
Location: Seattle- Located in the heart of Fremont with free street parking and bus accessibleIf you are interested in this Entry-Level Kitchen Associate job apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Senior Recruiter with the Terra Seattle team. I love being able to work with people in different industries, and I get so much joy out of finding candidates and clients the perfect match!