Medical Device Production Associate | Paid Training
Posted September 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am to 4 pm
Start a long-term career in this full-time, temp-to-hire Medical Device Production Associate job!
This local company is an industry leader, providing reprocessed medical devices to hospitals and clinics around the U.S. Through their work they’re helping to protect the environment and reduce the flow of medical waste into landfills.
In this position you will have the task of helping that reprocessing effort by assisting in various ways. You will be working in a beautiful, clean well maintained bright warehouse! This opportunity offers great benefits, steady hours, an upbeat environment, and growth potential.
No experience required! You will receive paid, hands on training. Reliability and a desire to learn is all you need!
Medical Device Production Associate Job Duties:
- Sorting and preparing medical devices for refurbishing
- Inspecting products for damage or defects.
- Clean/sanitize devices
- Assisting in quality assurance testing area
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn in multiple areas, and have great attention to detail.
- Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am to 4:00 pm
- OT available on Fridays
Medical Production Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months of recent work experience
- Comfortable being on your feet for the entire 10+ hour shift
- Comfortable with repetitive motion
- Must be flexible and willing to work in whatever area needs you the most
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- 100% covered Medical, Vision, Dental
- Disability Insurance (STD, LTD, AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Attendance and Performance Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) with match
Location: Everett, due to the shift start time, some bus routes may not be available.
If this Medical Device Production Associate position sounds like a great fit for you, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to connect with a recruiter today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I love matching great candidates with jobs that they love! My favorite thing about my job is getting to meet so many talented people and working with each person to figure out what the right fit looks like for them.