Material Handler | Immediate Openings | Career Growth
Posted September 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Swing Shifts Available
Looking for a job at a company that will help you expand your forklift experience into a career? This opportunity may be a great fit for you!
airplane manufacturing company that supports global leaders in the aerospace
industry is hiring full-time, temp-to-hire Material Handlers.
This is a great
opportunity to work at a company that truly
invests in their employees by offering career
building development and tuition reimbursement!
Not only do they
have a successful track record of providing employees a safe and organized workplace, they offer competitive pay & benefits. Come build your career here!
Material Handler duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment
- Set up and monitor equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and quality control
- Follow written instructions to verify product meets specifications
- Monday - Thursday, 4:30am - 3:00pm
- Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Sunday, 4:00am-4:30pm
- Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm ($21.00 per hour)
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Material Handler Requirements:
- 6+ months forklift experience
- 6+ months warehouse experience
- Metal fabrication experience a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma/ GED
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Performance based raises provided twice annually
- Life insurance
Location: Auburn, WA
If you are
interested in this Material Handler
position apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.