Material Control Operator | Career Growth | Great Job Perks
Posted September 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Swing Shifts Available
Looking to work at a company who will help you grow your forklift & warehouse experience into a career? This opportunity may be a great fit for you!
A well-respected airplane manufacturing company that supports global leaders in the aerospace industry is hiring full-time, temp-to-hire Material Control Operators.
This is a great opportunity to work at a company that truly invests in their employees by offering career building development and tuition reimbursement!
Not only do they have a successful track record of providing employees a safe and organized workplace, they offer competitive pay & benefits. Come build your career here!
Material Control Operator Duties:
- Operate cranes, forklifts, and other material handling equipment
- Complete material receiving activities for shipments
- Perform data entry within the inventory management system
- Perform cycle counts
- Assist with audits
Material Control Operator Requirements:
- 6+ months forklift experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Monday - Thursday, 4:30am - 3:00pm
- Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Sunday, 4:00am - 4:30pm
- Monday - Friday, 2:00pm - 10:30pm ($22.50 per hour)
Pay: $21.50 per hour
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with a match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Performance based raises provided twice annually
- Life insurance
Location: Auburn, WA
If you are interested in this Material Control Operator position apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love to help our candidates find the perfect fit where they can grow and build their skill set. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing our Clients and Candidates come together and be successful as a growing team.