Sr. Quality Technician | Direct Hire | Up To $29/hr.
Posted September 21, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue to build your career with this full time, direct hire Sr. Quality Technician position!
This position is with a global leader in the design and production of world-class semiconductor materials. You will have the opportunity to work independently on a small team within a large, employee centric company.
This position offers opportunities for growth and advancement, great benefits, and hands-on on the job training.
Sr. Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective inspection and testing procedures are implemented and maintained
- Utilize MRP for creating and maintaining purchase orders and holds
- Perform quality inspections of incoming and outgoing materials
- Work with manufacturing to develop SOP's
- Provide support on quality projects
Sr. Quality Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a quality within manufacturing
- MRP/ERP experience
- Experience with purchase orders
- MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
Compensation: $26-$29/hr. DOE
benefits package eligible from day 1
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with 4% match
- PTO, tuition reimbursement and life insurance
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Work with an experienced and supportive team
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Day shift (flexible hours)
Location: Tualatin, OR
If you are interested in this Sr. Quality Technician role, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.