Machine Operator | PNW Brewery |Day Shift
Posted September 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, Day Shift
Great Machine Operator opportunity for someone with at least six months of recent experience.
A well-known PNW brewery has multiple Machine Operator openings on their Day Shift team. Both temp-to-hire and direct-hire opportunities are available, they offer a full-time schedule, and an excellent benefits package.
As a Machine Operator, you'd work on the packaging team. Think about the six-packs of of beer cans you see in grocery stores—working on the canning line to put those together is an example of what you'd be doing.
If you're looking for a long-term career opportunity, this may be perfect for you!
Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate case-making machinery and palletizing equipment
- Operate filling, capping, sealing, and labeling machines
- Perform quality checks on all products and labels
- Verify and enter batch/lot numbers and expiration dates into inventory system
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to maintain smooth production flow
You will succeed in this Machine Operator role if you are passionate about the brewing industry and craft brews, and enjoy receiving hands-on training!
Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Day: 5am-3:30pm
- Occasional overtime opportunities
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- 6-12 months recent machine operator experience, ideally in a food or beverage production/packaging environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Proficient with computer software and data entry
- Ability to stand for 8 hour shifts (also may require kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching)
Pay: $20 per hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Generous PTO and paid sick leave
Location: South Seattle in the Georgetown Area - free parking for employees, indoor bicycle storage, easy bus access!
If you are interested in this Machine Operator job, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.