Entry-Level Packaging | All Shifts
Posted November 21, 2022
Part-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing and Night Available
Get started right away with an easy, Entry-Level Packaging position with no previous experience required!
This family-owned organic snack company in SE Portland offers flexible scheduling options, and lots of opportunities to advance in the company.
This is a very diverse team, with full-time, part-time, and weekend options to ensure you have a great work-life balance!
Entry-Level Packaging Duties:
- Inspecting products for good quality
- Packaging final products into boxes and labeling for shipping
- Palletizing (placing filled boxes onto pallets)
- Weekly tours of the facility available!
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn and enjoy being active on the job!Schedules: Full-time, part-time, weekday and weekend options available.
- Day shift: 7:00am-3:15pm
- Swing shift: 3:00pm-11:15pm
- Night shift: 11:00pm-7:15am
Pay: $15.20-$16.20 depending on shift
- Paid every Friday through TERRA Staffing
- Flexible scheduling options
- Medical and Dental insurance options upon hire
- PTO and Community Service time off upon hire
Entry-Level Packaging Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Comfortable lifting up to 30 pounds
Location: SE Portland - Public Transit
Apply now for this Entry-Level Packaging role or call us at 503-946-3874, so we can talk with you right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.