Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) | Kent | $25
Posted January 26, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am-4:00pm
A global fiber optic cable manufacturer is looking to add a full-time, temp-to-hire, Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) to their growing team!
This position is a great way to get your foot in the door with a company who invests in the growth of their employees. Past employees in this position have been promoted within the company.
Benefits upon permanent hire as their Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) include tuition reimbursement, health, and wellness coaching, paid time off with 401(k) savings, with a healthy match!
As an Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) you will be supporting the Senior Scheduler with administrative and scheduler duties.
Pay: $25.00 per hour
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) responsibilities:
- Generate and print production schedule
- Print work orders
- Coordinate drawing and pick list for warehouse order picking
- Handle Bill of Materials
- Support supply chain, manufacturing, and sales team with demands of customer needs
Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing) Requirements:
- Must have 1-2 years of administrative experience in production scheduling, manufacturing, operations or supply chain
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Background in inventory management is a plus, but not required
- Experience with ERP systems
Benefits upon permanent hire as an Administrative Assistant (Manufacturing):
- Pay increase upon conversion
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career development
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings - healthy match!
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays*
Location: Kent, WA
- Free Parking
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tukwila team. I pride myself in providing exceptional customer service to all of my clients and candidates. It brings me great joy knowing I'm able to be a matchmaker and change lives daily!