Tool Technician | Plastic Injection Molding
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:30am-3:00pm
Great opportunity for someone with ten years of experience working in tool room, and knowledge of plastic injection molding!
A leading aerospace plastics company is adding a Tool Technician to its team. This is a full-time job where you will learn a ton and grow your manufacturing career!
This company manufactures plastic airplane parts, so the work you do will have a major impact on the way people fly.
Tool Technician Job Duties:
- Perform tool maintenance and repair activities
- Document and maintain records of maintenance, repairs, and changes of all tools
- Work with the molding department to ensure optimum manufacturing
- Maintain high standards for safety and housekeeping
Tool Technician Requirements:
- Must be able to work assigned shifts and necessary overtime
- 10 years experience in tool room
- Must have knowledge of plastic injection molding industry
- Experience with powered and non-powered hand tools
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-3:00pm.
Location: Everett, WA
Pay: $28-36/hr, plus available overtime!If you're interested in this Tool Technician opportunity, apply today or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.