Administrative Assistant | Multiple Openings
Posted November 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7am-3:30pm
Are you looking a great administrative opportunity that offers career growth potential? This Administrative Assistant opportunity may be perfect for you!
Several offices in the area have temp-to-hire openings! They offer weekly pay, great benefits upon conversion, and excellent work-life balance.
Need a specific schedule? These roles offer various shifts! Let us know what schedule you are looking for.
This role is perfect for someone with previous customer service experience.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Utilize the phone, email, chatrooms, and occasional in person interactions to resolve customer concerns
- Provide efficient and excellent customer service through inbound calls and returning missed calls
- Perform order entry and well as general data entry
- General office duties as needed
If you are reliable, hard-working, and have great communication skills, this is the job for you!
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- One year of customer service or clerical experience preferred
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, etc.)
- Problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
Schedule: Monday-Friday (multiple shifts available)
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- Benefits available upon conversion
- Work-life balance
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- This is a very close-knit, team environment
Location: West Denver/Lakewood areas
Interested in an Administrative Assistant position? Apply online today or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!