Order Selector | Entry Level | Paid Training
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am - 3:00pm
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn warehouse order picking skills, and enjoy being active throughout the day, this Order Selector role would be a great opportunity for you!
This role offers a consistent paycheck, weekly pay (Every Friday) and the opportunity to work on a supportive team.
You would be working for a Northwest refreshment distributor who works with clients throughout the Seattle area to provide coffee and water services for office buildings.
As an Order Selector you will have a wide variety of warehouse tasks throughout the day. A key responsibility is fulfilling orders and preparing them for delivery.
Order Selector Job Duties:
- Picking orders for delivery using RF scanner
- Loading trucks for deliveries
- Ensure all orders match with order sheet
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Following all safety, quality and production requirements
You will do great in this Warehouse Order Selector position if you enjoy working in a team centered environment and being a key part in the distribution process.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Pay: $18 per hour
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday
- You will be working for a company who is willing to invest in your career
- Promotional opportunities
- Free Parking
- Optional overtime
Order Selector Qualifications:
- Preferred background in a fast-paced manufacturing, order fulfillment, or warehouse environment
- Able to lift, bend, crouch, and twist throughout shift
- Able to lift around 40-60lbs repetitively
Location: SeaTac, WA (Not bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Order Selector position, apply today or call (253)-353-7700 to learn more today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.