Equipment Operator | $19.00 Per Hour
Posted October 5, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, All shift
Are you looking for Full-time work with Great Benefits, and Opportunities for Growth? If so this could be a great opportunity for you!
A growing logistics company in Goodyear is looking to add Equipment Operators to their team!
This is a Temp-to-Hire role that is full-time with lots of growth opportunities!
You will be successful in this role if you have a good attitude, are a team player, and are flexible with cross-training to gain new skillsets!
This job requires at least 1 year experience using an Order Picker-Reach or Cherry, and/or Stand-up Forklift.
Equipment Operator Job Duties:
- Using Stand-up Forklift, Cherry Picker, and other equipment
- Loading and unloading materials
- Picking and Packing Orders
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory using an RF scanner
- Helping around the warehouse wherever needed
Multiple Shift Available!
Equipment Operator Job requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for the duration of your shift
- Bending, Kneeling, walking long periods
- 1 year of stand-up forklift experience
- 1 year of order picker equipment experience
Benefits upon hire:
- Sick Time
- No bus access
If you are ready for your next Equipment Operator opportunity, apply now or call 480-750-7272? to get started now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Goodyear team. I love having the opportunity to meet new people every day and the satisfaction of bringing the right client and candidate together. The best part of my job is placing my candidates in a job that is undoubtedly the right fit!