Warehouse Lead | $24-$26/hr
Posted November 9, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7-4
If you have previous experience in a warehouse setting as well as previous supervisory experience, then this Warehouse Lead position may be the perfect fit for you!
A large HVAC service and filter supplier in Denver is seeking a Warehouse Lead to support their team and their growing business.
This position is temp-to-hire and offers competitive pay, stable work, a great schedule, benefits, lots of opportunities for growth, and on-the-job training. This is a great opportunity to launch and build a successful career.
Warehouse Lead Duties:
Depending on experience you may be:
- Managing the workflow of the warehouse
- Utilizing pick sheet to pick orders and prepare for shipment
- Monitoring the will call counter to support in customer pick ups
- Using a computer to complete order entry as needed
If you are hardworking, motivated and take pride in a job well done, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Warehouse Lead Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience in a warehouse setting (shipping & receiving, order picking, forklift operation)
- Comfortable being on your feet for entire shift
- Comfortable lifting up 45-75lbs. throughout shift
Benefits of this Warehouse Lead opportunity:
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Opportunity to be active and moving around - no being stuck at a desk all-day
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- Benefits packages available once converted, including:
- Health dental insurance
Location: Denver, CO - not bus accessible
Does this Warehouse Lead opportunity sound like it could be a good fit for you? Apply online today or call us at 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Kaley R. Martin
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield Team. In this position, I have the opportunity to make valuable connections between candidates and clients. I love being able to help people not only find a job, but find work that they truly enjoy!