Packaging Machine Operator | Beer Brewery Industry
Posted October 5, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift, Monday - Thursday
If you have previous warehouse or machine operator experience and are looking for an exciting opportunity with an employer who values their employees, this could be a great fit for you!
Elysian Brewing, a well-known PNW craft beer brewery, is hiring multiple full-time, temp-to-hire Production Machine Operators.
This is a company people love working for. Ask anyone who works there and you’ll hear great things about the training, the culture, and overall supportive work environment! People really love the job and we think you will too.
Perfect fit for you if you enjoy working in a warehouse environment, are comfortable doing data entry on a computer or a tablet and are looking for a career home.
Production Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate case-making machinery and palletizing equipment
- Operate machines to fill, cap, seal & label product
- Perform quality checks on products and labels
- Perform inventory checks and complete data-entry tasks
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs as needed
Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- 5:00am – 3:30pm
- 9:00am – 7:30pm
- Occasional overtime opportunities
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Pay increases to $21.50 per hour after working 30 days
Production Machine Operator Requirements:
- At least 6 months warehouse or machine operator experience
- Lift up to 50 lbs consistently
- Able to perform data entry tasks
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Kneel, crouch, bend, and reach, as needed
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire By Elysian:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 401k matching up to 6%
- PTO & Paid Sick Leave
Location: Georgetown, South Seattle
- Bus Accessible
- Free Parking
- Indoor Bicycle Storage available
If you are interested in this Production Machine Operator job, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.